Unlike the at-home tests, where tested parties collect their own samples at their convenience, Health-Link’s Legal paternity test uses the Chain of Custody to ensure that you receive legally admissible results (accepted by courts and other government agencies). In all of our DNA tests, we:
- Run each test twice, following the most stringent procedures to guarantee accurate and conclusive results.
- Complete testing typically in 48 hours (after the samples are received in the lab).
- Follow a strict Chain of Custody to ensure results are legally admissible.
- Maintain confidentiality of each case using strict communication protocols.
- Schedule convenient appointments close to your home or office through our comprehensive network of collection sites.